Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, March 25, 2006

How I came into this world

Acutally, I can't remember what actually happen on that fateful day, this just happen too many many years ago. But i will just try to recall.

"The outside world is simply too attractive for me. I mean, you don't see cars driving by you in the house every now and then do you? You also dont see pieces of drumsticks bones on the floor (in the coffee shop) do you? All these good things just doesn't happen in my house !!! so i decided to RUN AWAY FROM HOME .............

........ It was a hot afternoon, the sun is so hot, and my paws felt like they were burning, I am so thirsty and hungry, and I am begining to feel very sick, very very very sick .....

Oh !! theres a huge shelter in front !! A shelter from the sun !!! I shall go rest there first, rest already, then go find food later. Ah ....... This shelter is HEAVENLY ...... away from the evil sun !!

"Hey doggy !!! come !! come !! good boy !! come here ..... "

Who's talking to me ? "Wooof, wooooof , woof woof" (Hey, you talking to me?)

Who's this stupid huge gigantic man talking to me?? I don't know him !! Why should I go to him? Why can't he come to me instead? Why ask me to go over, you go away you stupid fellow !! and stop disturbing my sleep !!!

Gigantic man says," You are hiding under a lorry!!! How do you expect me to go to you?? you duh!!"

.......... this you come, I come thingy goes on for the next 3 and a half hour .......

I finally rested enough, I could have rest more, if not for this persistent irritating man who keeps talking to me, asking me to go over. **YAWN*** ..... ok lar, just walk over to this stupid irritating man, see what he wants.

I followed the man home and boy !!! I finally had my drink and food !!! .... Hey !! This man is good after all, i finished 2 bowls of water ALL BY MYSELF and i even had some food to eat !!

This man, although irritating at times, is a good man !! His name is "Fat Fat" :) And I shall follow him from now on

2 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondering if Boo Boo ever regret 4 following Fat Fat home tat fateful dae??? :p

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Err ... well, frankly speaking no ... I mean, who in the right mind will regret when there's food, drinks, play everyday FOR ME?? .... I can follow you too if you promise to give me those eveyday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home