Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, March 26, 2006

How I got my name

Did I tell you that my favourite hobbies are eating and sleeping ??

Well, there is a direct relation between my hobbies and my name.

One day, Fat Fat is still wondering what to name me. And Fat Fat being a very irritating man, says that he must name me with a name starting with the letter "B" and it must be 2 syallbus (whatever that means), just like all his other dogs, Benji Boy Boy, etc. And me, being an impatient puppy, waited and waited and waited and waited .... until I really couldnt wait any more. I mean, WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT ABOUT NAMEING ME ???? I don't really care what you name me as long as you give me food every day !!!! I really don't understand why he must take so long to give me a name....

Anyway, I doze off into dreamland while waiting for Fat Fat to name me. And when i sleep, I love to snore, I also love to breath through my mouth, so when I sleep, its not difficult to see that my lips will move when I sleep making those, "booooo boooo boooo" sound. Suddenly, Fat Fat look at me sleeping and screamed, "BOO BOO !! BOO BOO !! BOO BOO!! Your name is BOO BOO"



Well, this is how I got my name. Lame right? ...... anyway, call me whatever you want .....

2 Comments:

At 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo = Lao Uncle
Keke!!

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

I am "Lao" ... consider that I am already 90 plus years old, in human age :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home