Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

MAY DAY ! MAY DAY !! HELP NEEDED !!

Oh my ! Oh my ! Oh my !

I have a mission from the Commander of the Troopers !!

I must be one of the OLDEST trooper around, hope the rest of the troopers will be patient with me and dont find me old and slow :( I may be slow, but I am willing :)

Oh Yes! My mission will only be accomplised if any of the troopers find Beau


Beau has been lost for a few years and his mum miss him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much that she has set up a website just to help to find Beau

Oh yes, I better get set to find Beau NOW!! Else my old body will not be able to catch up with the rest of the troopers.

14 Comments:

At 10:15 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah boo boo, let's help Beau get home in 2008

~ Girl girl

 
At 11:38 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I think you'd be well suited driving in a tank, we should find one for you!

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh yippeee! Another trooper! We better start our mission soon!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:24 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahahaha... Boo Boo.. you look very handsome with the helmet..

 
At 12:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hut hut hut! quick Booboo, quick steps!

love..
chiyo

 
At 12:48 pm, Blogger Goofy said...

wow... another trooper, and r u going to be the leader?

 
At 10:47 pm, Blogger Amber said...

Let's all work together to find Beau!

Amber :)

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey...old ppl had more experience n expertise...

we definately need to you to be in the troop as well...

 
At 3:55 am, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Boo-Boo~
What a trooper do to do all we can to Surport .

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I say you are well suited to do the auditioning for the USO acts? Pretty girls to entertain the troops. Maybe I will join you?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 11:37 am, Blogger Ume said...

HAPPEE NEW YEAR, BOO BOO!

i'm sure u would be a excellent trooper, n guide the younger troopers thru the mission!

 
At 1:43 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Erm...BooBoo, its great to have another trooper but but but....are you sure you want to join...I mean you have too much of experience....which mean you are too OLD!!!! Im afraid we have to look after you during the mission, you might get lost in middle now way then we will have another mission on bring BooBoo home. LOL ~~

 
At 1:14 am, Blogger Juno said...

Happy belated New Year BooBoo!!!

Momo & Pinot

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Boo Boo
You're a wonderful friend for joining Stormy's mission but I'll take extra good care of you so you don't get lost. I have a very good nose, so I'll keep a look out for both of us.
Thank you for your bootiful Christmas present and card too, and my mum really loves her gift. We only opened your present yesterday.
We are sorry we could not catch up with your mum coz of all the terrible weather.
Love from Hammer and his mum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home