Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HIJACK !!!! `````

HEY EVERYONE !!!

I am the gentle CKCS - Boy Boy. I am here to hijack Boo Boo's account while he is asleep !!!

I just wanted to hijack Boo Boo's account and tell you guys a secret. Remember Boo Boo said something about a rumour?

Its NOT A RUMOUR !!! ITS A FACT !!!

See this - YEs ! thats handsome me at the clear, clean beach ! ..... .... ....
Oh no !!!! I hear Boo Boo waking up ........ bye everyone .......... I will hijack his account again as soon as I can ...
*********run as fast as my short legs can********************

12 Comments:

At 12:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa why did boy boy run away so quickly? does Booboo terrorise him at home? :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

boy boy,

aiyoh, you also have short legs ah? but even booboo with his long legs, i doubt he can run fast anyway.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

holy crud, you are so busted when he finds out!!

 
At 5:37 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Run before he finds you.

Simba xx

 
At 10:19 am, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh dog, I hope Boo Boo isn't too angry! :P

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

*whisper* hope that BooBoo will not find out.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger Michele said...

That silly boy boy.

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooo, that was fast...That's all you have to say?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

thx for sharing d pic with us boy boy...

i guess booboo is really pissed off

 
At 8:58 am, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Boy Boy
Shame on you for hijacking Boo Boo's account. You'll have me to deal with if you do this again, and I'm a mean fighting machine.
Love from Hammer

 
At 3:26 am, Blogger Juno said...

BooBoo!! Happy Barkday!!!

Momo xoxo

 
At 12:53 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

wahaha... poor Boo Boo..!!
(don't worry about your short legs, I think no matter how slowly you run, Boo Boo won't be able to catch up with you..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home