Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY XMAS :)

Guess what doggies and hammies? I am counting down to xmas !!!! ONE MORE DAY TO GO !!!

And I have got quite a few present even BEFORE xmas !!! And, and ... and .... and .... I just cant wait, and I opened up my presents !!!
I got SO MANY PRESENTS, some of them are xmas presents and some are my bark-day presents from LAST MONTH :P .... hahhaha

These are from Girl Girl, Husky, Boy and Baby, Jay, Chiyo and Boo .... wow ... SO MANY OF THEM !!!

These are ALL THE PRESENTS I got AT THE MOMENT. Look they are overflowing ....
Look at this orange bikini babe I got from Girl Girl ... ***giggles***
And look at this yummilicious, HUGE bone I got here. And not forgetting all the nice nice treats and food.
Oh, and this recipe food from Boo !!! He does knows that I love food a lot !!
Thanks for the the gifts pal !!!

MERRY XMAS TO EVERY DOGGIES AND HAMMIES !!!

13 Comments:

At 11:28 am, Blogger Myeo said...

BooBoo

That is ALOT of PRESSIES!!!! You are so lucky.

Merry Christmas to you too and your family!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 3:17 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, tons of pressies!!! You are one lucky old man... Hmm, I don't see our card there. I really hope it's not lost. The rest in Singapore already received theirs. Please tell me if your card doesn't reach you in a few days time. If not, I will pee-mil you an e-card then. This usaully happens when they are sent by normal mail. Sigh...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:58 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you..
Hehhee.. I like that bikini bear.. Girl Girl sure has good taste!

 
At 1:22 am, Blogger fee said...

merry christmas, boo boo! may your day be filled with good food, good cheer and wonderful company!

loves,
fee

 
At 11:17 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

merry christmas to u, boo boo...

there r lotsa gifts u had there...

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger Dining Alone said...

Merry Christmas!!

 
At 11:54 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee Merry Xmas to you BooBoo. Hope you love the bikini bear

~ Girl girl

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Michele said...

Look at all those presents. Merry Christmas.

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Merry xmas BooBoo !!! You got sooooooooo many pressie!!!!

 
At 10:19 pm, Blogger Par said...

You got a nice pressie shelf there!

 
At 8:08 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Boo Boo
You deserve all these beautiful presents. We hope you and Bond had a great time on Christmas Day and my mum hopes she meets your pawrents soon.
Love from Hammer

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Juno said...

Happy Holidays, BooBoo!!

Whoa, you've got SOOO many pressies!!

Hope the coming year will continuously bring you lots of lots of joy, love and happiness.

Momo & Pinot

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Wow,
You made out you did .Wishing you a Happy New Years.I know if I crossed my paws you wouls get all that you barked for ..woof -woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home