Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, November 19, 2007

ITS MY BARKDAY !!!

Happy BARK-DAY to me !!
Happy BARK-DAY to me !!!!
Happy BARK-DAY to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HAPPY BARK-DAY TO Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah !!!! Here's wishing myself a very happy BARK-DAY!!

Wait ....... errrrrr ....... its not exactly my BARK-DAY. The fact is, I dont know when is my barkday !!!!!

I was pick up from the roadside by FAT FAT when I was still a very small puppy and being a puppy, I know nuts ..... let alone my barkday. So I have adopted my human, Gal Gal's bark-day as my bark-day too !! Sounds complicating ?

Well not exactly, my bark-day = Gal Gal's bark-day = my human's barkday. Still complicating ? Never mind then ......................

Anyway, I had a very very very very very nice Barbecue at a pool side, together with my doggies friends and some of Gal Gal's friend.

Let me show you some of the presents that I got,

A cool RED TIE from my friends waxy & kipling :) The tie is a PERFECT MATCH :)

And I even sleep with my new tie !!
Oh yes ! You g0t to see this !! A new bed from ........ wait , let me see what the parcel says. It says,
Hmmmmmmmmm ..... I know who is Huskee Boy ..... But "MRS HUSKEE BOY" ?? ?? I am not sure who is "MRS HUSKEE BOY", but there are only a few female Singapore d0g-bloggers in Singapore ....... I wonder whether Snowball is "MRS HUSKEE BOY". If it is "CONGRATS TO HUSKEE BOY AND SNOWBALL !!!!!" ..... By the way, why wasn't I invited to your wedding ?

Oh yeah, back to my presents, I got this HUGE YELLOW bed from them !!! and I mean huge, and its COMFORTABLE !!! I LOVE IT !!!And as you can see !! I am the FIRST ONE ON THE BED !! With the plastic cover still on ! :)

Oh yeah, the ROYALTY sleeps on the bed, while the commoner sleeps on the floor ......

I am going to upload MORE OF MY PRESENTS ... STAY TUNE YEAH?

12 Comments:

At 1:59 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

BooBoo, happy BELATED birthday!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Happy BIRTHDAY.. BOO BOO...

May u get older and older.. and older.. and older.. hehehehe

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

I like the Tie..so cute.

And by the way, Mrs Huskee is me lah, Baby!

Love
Baby

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happee Barkday to you!!! You were picked up from the streets when you were just a pup? Woh, you are a lucky old man.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:56 am, Blogger Comet said...

Happy barkday to you! Your presents look very nice.
Comet and BLU

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

what a GREAT bed you got!! you sure are one lucky dog! HAPPY BARKDAY!!!!!

 
At 1:25 pm, Blogger Freda said...

HAPPYS BARKDAY, Boo Boos and Gal Gals!!! Sorry I'm lates. My BIG DUMMYS had to do some works for himself. He's hired to works for me!!

Hope you boths had a greats pawtys and stuffs.

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

 
At 5:56 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Happy Barkday xxx

Simba x

 
At 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Booboo!!! and Happy Birthday Gal gal! :) hee hee hope gal gal liked her pressie. Booboo i pass you your pressie when i see you at BnB's thingie ok? :)

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Sorry BooBoo, I forgot to wish u here..hehe. Hows the feeling of getting older?? Old man.

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Happpy Bewaited Barkday BooBoo. We were at grandma's house but we wanted to give you a wish you lots of treats even if it was late! Looove your bed!

Wagging tails from Tx Trio barking loud just for you!

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger Michele said...

I just love the Tie. Happy belated birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home