Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Roo tail and me

Remember my brother, Bond, with his roo tail?

Well, I have my fair share of roo tail too :)

Hmmmm ..... doubt you can see the roo tail properly here.


Oppppsss .... sorry about this, you must turn your head abit. Oh Yeah, thats the roo tail you are looking at, with the pointed bones, and I bet this is the first time you see me licking anything right?


Oh yes, when I am eating, DO NOT DISTURB ME! When you touch my head, I will think that you are trying to get my food, and I SNAP !!! So, TOUCH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

7 Comments:

At 1:02 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yummy & crunchy! Oh my, I will never do the snapping thing especially to my mom coz I will get in big big trouble!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:26 pm, Blogger Bella said...

You can get Roo-tails in S'pore??
They are goood aren't they - clean your teeth too mama says.
But she doesn't like kisses from me straight after chewy chew - hahaa - she says stinky but I say yummy
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 2:00 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my blog URL becoz some crackpot has been visiting my blog & leaving mean comments & we know who it is. Just click on my name & it will direct you there.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:08 am, Blogger Lorenza said...

I've never had a roo tail but sure looks yummy and crunchy!
Like Amber said, I'd be in trouble if I growl like you do!
Have a great day
Lorenza

 
At 10:04 am, Blogger Charlie said...

No one gets between me and my food, either!
- Charlie

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm.. you won't let me touch it too?? I am your BFF, you know..

 
At 10:50 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Boo Boo
At your age you have every right to snap and do whatever you feel like doing. Benmore used to do this too when he became more mature. No one messes with Rose's food, except for mum.
Love from Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home