Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Complaint King

Fat Fat just gave me a new nickname "COMPLAINT KING" ...... Well, I am actually not a complaint king, I am just doing my job as a big brother in the house. This is what happens :-

I make hell lots of noise whenever, Ah Gal, the CKCS, ventures into unauthorised area in the house, just to warn Fat Fat about it .... well, for this, he calls me a "COMPLAINT KING" .... what an ungrateful brat !!

Well, Ah Gal, is actually not fully toilet train yet, and there are times when she makes some accident, on the common area. And as usual, I will make hell lots of noise AGAIN ... I may whine some times too. Cause you see, I am a senior citizens, what if i step on the pee and fall? ... Falling is a bad thing for senior citizens you know? So I have to alert Fat Fat about it, don't you think so ... and AGAIN !! for this, he calls me a "COMPLAINT KING" .....

Can someone help me to knock some sense into him??

4 Comments:

At 12:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!!Best if boo boo juz keep quiet n let 'Fat Fat' step on ah gal's gold..Haha!!!!

 
At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hi...I linked your blog to mine cause I find you very cute...you can find me at www.dreamscatchers.blogspot.com

 
At 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I find you cute..I linked your blog to mine already. You can find me at www.dreamscatchers.blogspot.com

 
At 1:27 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

I added you too :) .. come visit me often yeah :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home