Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

WRONGED AND MISUNDERSTOOD !!!

I am now very very very very sad. I felt so wrong and misunderstood..... Now, everyone, including, Boo, Husky, Girl Girl the hamster, Chiyo .... and EVERYONE else thinks I am a dirty old man !!

I AM NOT !!!!

What happened was that I remembered FuFu showing us his "boy bits" last time. And from this picture, it seems to suggest that the "boy bits" is the tiny sharp protruding thingy !

So, yesterday, when I saw Girl Girl the Hamster's photo, specifically the 2nd pics where Girl Girl the hamster is on the wheel, I saw a tiny sharp protruding thingy and thought that that's Girl Girl the hamster's "boy bits" and ask if she is actually a male.

Can you see the similiarity here?

This is FuFu's "boy bits"


And this is Girl Girl's errrrr ...... "boy bits"



And everyone thought that I am being a dirty old man !!!!

:( :( :( ..... I felt so wronged and misunderstood ...

cry cry cry .... cry cry cry ....

IM NOT A DIRTY OLD MAN .....

13 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wah-ha-ha. booboo, you made a boohoo!

actually, since i have never seen a hamster in my life, i don't really know what's a boy bits or girl bits!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:12 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I think the boy bit is the bit under the tail, the bits the likes of me and Boo don't have any more. Girl girl is a bit of a give away name though, don't ya think?

Simba xxx

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Boo Boo, I know you're not dirty old fart, I mean man! Ooops! Heehee... How can Boo & Huskey be SO SO SO mean to you & saying that you're a dirty old man??? Errr... are you?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 7:34 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

hahaha you are like a little old dog in the wheel chair smacking the behind of the nurses. HAHA!!

 
At 9:06 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Ok Boo boo... now that you know that's the tail, dont cry already. Wait your girlfriends all run away coz you cry


~ Girl girl

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok Ok.. Big boys don't cry..
Here's a tip.. male hamsters have 'jewels'.. I think that is the only tell-tale sign.

Big hug for you to cheer you up -
Huskee

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Maggie said...

ok , ill belive you , totaly understandable

 
At 10:35 am, Blogger Maggie said...

ok , ill belive you , totaly understandable

 
At 6:25 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Dear Boo Boo

I don't think you're a dirty old man, and neither does my mum. We think you're a beautiful caring boy who was just trying to make people smile in our sadness for our loss of our dearest friend, Fu Fu.

Love from your friend, Hammer

 
At 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.... oh... naa your clean :P not dirty!

 
At 6:21 am, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo Boo (and Boy),

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" over in The Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :)

Love
Opy

PS - I don't think you are a dirty old man :)

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Boo Boo

Even if the world misunderstood you, i will never think of you that way.

Love
Baby

 
At 8:14 pm, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Well, dirty old men have more fun, don't they?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home