Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

PAWTY TIME

I heard from my brother Bond that there is going to be a pawty, a pawty, a WINE & CHEESE PAWTY !!!

And we are going WITHOUT our humans !!! The humans are going to their own PAWTY !!!!

Please check this out for the human pawty and this for the DWB PAWTY

Yohooooooo ....... time to dress up, time to dress up, TIME TO DRESS UP !!!!

Do I look nice? .... wait .... I forgot to smile, too excited to smile

10 Comments:

At 10:37 am, Blogger Myeo said...

You look so manly n a little bit fierce..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You don't look very happy about the hat. The cheese and wine should cheer you up.

Simba xx

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chey! u think u can grab baby & chiyo attention by looking so grumpy?? NO WAY!!!!

they will be mine forever and ever!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 5:03 pm, Blogger Bella said...

yes darling you do look sooo nice, hmm but yes perhaps just a little more work on the smile


Wuffs
Bella

 
At 12:02 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hehehe... Boo Boo, your expression doesn't look like you are in a pawty mood...

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger Sunshade said...

WOW Boo Boo!!! That's as much enthusiasm as I've seen from you so far, you must be SOOO excited!!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, hehe, you looks really 'cute' in your baby blue pawty hat BooBoo. And the colour suits you too! Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!!! ooops, sorry.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hey Boo! You're a cutie! It was nice to meet you tonight, and I think that's sooo cool you're a therapy dog cuz that's what I'm going to do one day!

You're my new hero :)
Puggy kisses
Suki

 
At 5:59 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You don't need to smile....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 5:55 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

I like your paw-ty hat, I want one too! xxx Asta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home