Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, April 30, 2007

Cheeze Wine Pawty

It has been a long long long long weekend for me ....

I was at the DWB Cheeze and Wine Pawty, and I make lots of new friends over there !!

Something funny happy. I was trying to gain entrance into the Pawty and when the door keeper ask for my name, I said "BooBoo" .... and the door keeper look at me strangely and said "No vulgar words please" .... I scratch my head and said "My name is BooBoo". Again, the door keeper stare at me rudely. "NO VULGAR WORDS PLEASE" .... So I said "Excuse me Sir, my name is Boo Boo". Finally I got into the PAWTY .... phew ....

It was only when I was inside when I realised why the door keeper was mad at me, he thought my name was "BOOB oo" .... He thought I said the dirty word " BOOB" ... ahhahhahahahahha .... this is so funny.

I enjoyed myself very much there. The best part about the party is that I got a KISS from my darling BABY .... yohoooooooooo

I hope there are more pawty to come

10 Comments:

At 2:12 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Boo Boo, that is so funny!!! Yes yes, i like the party too. i made new frens, gets kisses from you and be with my guys all at the same time:)

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 2:35 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

oh Boo BOo, u r sooooooooooooooooo funny. When I type your name BooBoo, it turn out #@^*%$^ all these weird weird character.

 
At 3:53 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha that was funny! Yeah when I greeted you saying your name BooBoo, it came up #$%^&* like that! Hahaha, I was like huh??? Is it wrong to say your name BooBoo? LOL! But anyway, luckily the door keeper finally allowed you in... So funny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger Bella said...

heee heee "BooB oo" tricky naughty boy - so funny.
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger umekotyan said...

The party was happy.
I miss the party again.
Thank you and.

from loved ume tyan

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger Michele said...

I wish I didn't live so far away. I always miss the good parties.

 
At 7:33 am, Blogger Maggie said...

gay booboo , i had fun chatting with you , see ya , maggie #2

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I had great fun at the pawty, I'm glad I got to chat to you.

Simba xx

 
At 5:54 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day BooB oo, I'm glad they let you into the pawty cause I enjoyed Paw-tying with you! xxx Asta

 
At 12:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Booboo! so nice to meet you yesterday! :) hehe the photos are up, i sent the link to your email :)

you know what? when i was chatting to you at the DWB party i typed in Booboo also, and some funny characters came up hee hee

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home