Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, April 16, 2007

Kidnapped !!!

I went to do therapy works with the old folks at Bethany Methodist Nursing Home last weekend.

As I am a small dog, part of my "duty" is to go up to the wards to visit the bedridden residents. While those big size doggies, do their work in the main hall with those residents who are mobile and can move to the main hall.

I was slightly early and spend part of my time in the main hall with some of the residents.

Guess WHAT ???? I was kidnapped next !!!!! I was doing my therapy work with this grandma, and she refused to let me go !!!!! .... And I missed my ward visits !!!

For the whole session, the grandma was patting me, saying "oh ... .Boo Boo is so cute and sweet and FAT"


And for the whole session, this grandma refused to let other resident touch me, not ever Gal Gal ..... And yes, I was kidnapped by her ...... Here's the evidence.

HELP !!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME !!!! PLEASE ......

Actually I dont mind being kidnapped by this grandma, cos she saved me lots of trouble jumping from bed to bed in the residents' ward, and all I need to do is to smile and lay down on her legs .....

See you again next month Grandma !!! :)

14 Comments:

At 4:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh... i wonder if grandma had food in her hands, would you cry kidnap.

:)

 
At 4:18 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
HAHHAHA.. I think you were a little upset cos grandma said you are fat'.. muahahha...
But I think what you are doing is great.. bringing joy to people!

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

boo boo,

cute, sweet & FAT? wah-ha-ha! that's what you get for stealing my girlfriend!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:43 am, Blogger Myeo said...

I would kidnap you too if is see you ...lol.

Love
Baby

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Sweet and fat, was she going to eat you??? Glad you got away in the end.

Simba xx

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Tommy, I would cry "Grandma kidnap ME AND MY FOOD !!!"

Hi Huskee, I am NOT fat, just fleshy ....

Hi Boo, she is NO LONGER your girlfriend ... hiak hiak hiak

Hi Baby, You You You want to kidnap me ?? **blush blush*** ... you know I will simply follow you, you dont need to kidnap me :)

Hi Simba, errr ... I hope not, I didnt see her salivating :P

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahahahahaha!!! I think she just adores you alot Boo Boo! And she is right! You are FAT! Wow, hope you didn't c***h her lap. Just joking! You're so adorable & fat booBoo! So cute! So did your mama manage to get you back or are you now still in the hospital?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:28 pm, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

HMMMM, if someone else called you fat it'd be fight time but since it's a G-ma I guess it's ok.

It's really nice for you to volunteer!

Dot from The Brat Pack

 
At 8:22 am, Blogger Michele said...

I think what you are doing is great. I hope Granny was slipping you some treats.
(1st time visitor, BTW)

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

oh.... so what did your human offer to the grandma as 'ransom'?

 
At 3:23 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I have been nomimated for the awesome blog awards!! How cool it that. Please vote for me.

Simba xx

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Bella said...

hee hee your face says it all - I get that same look on my face when my niece keeps wanting to pick me up & hug me !!!
FAT - well... puggy really

Wuffs,
Bella

 
At 2:14 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Boo Boo,
You're not fat, just big boned! xxx Asta

 
At 7:44 am, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

All pugs are fat, so that makes you standard!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home