Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stone Painting

Last year, I got a Malaysian painter, Aunty Suzi, to do up 2 stone paintings of myself and my best friend, Benji.

This is the stone version of a skinny me (last time, now I am fatter :P)



Here's a photo of Benji


And this my stone Benji


I think Aunty Suzi is A GENIUS !!!! A PERFECT PAINTER !!! What do you guys think?

9 Comments:

At 7:49 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Haha, Faith & I have our own original poster paintings too from her. Yes, she's a genius but why did she raise her price? Hmmm...How to make one for Chloe now?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Bella said...

what beautiful artwork your aunti Suzi does on stones - gorgeous.
Does she have a web site to view?

Wuff
Bella

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, boo boo, u have no idea, mom wanted to order my stone painting from her too but aunty suzy increased the pricing. but i did get my portrait painting from her before she increases the price.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:28 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats so cool!!

Simba xx

 
At 10:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stones Boo boo! (:

love flossy

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger Charlie said...

Aunti Suzi is great!
- Charlie

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Very nice but i prefer the Fat Fat Boo Boo than the skinny one.

Love
Baby

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Faith, errrr ... guess Aunty Suzi if very famous now to command that rate :P

Hi Bella, Have you got her webby yet? I left them in your blog

Hi Boo, Me too !! :)

Hi Simba, Yeah !! THEY ARE NICE !!

Hi Flossy :)

Hi Charlie, I think she's a genius !!

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What fabulous work she does! I'm super impressed!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home