Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Is beancurd good?

Fat Fat bought some unsweeteen beancurd for us the other day. Its made from soya beans and is soft and taste YUMMYLICIOUS !!!

However, Gal Gal is very apprehensive about giving us beancurd, do you doggies know if beancurd are good for us? Gal Gal says that some beans caused us to FART but I thought humans FART too ????

Hmmmmm ..... I think Gal Gal is simply jealous that Fat Fat bought the beancurd for us and not for her .... hummmfffff .....

Is beancurd good for us?

This is my beancurd .... BURPPPPPPP

11 Comments:

At 10:57 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh booboo, yeah, bean makes hooman fart! not sure if it is the same result on us doggie tho.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:02 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I cant imagine that bean curd would be bad for you at all!!!

 
At 9:21 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo..
My mom always says that soy beans are very nutritious.. so I cannot imagine it being 'bad' for you. Abt the farting part.. umm.. I think it's ok right? Heheheh...

 
At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vet used to ask HM to feed me toufu so i guess it's ok. nothing bad happened to me while eating toufu, but the reason i stopped getting it is cos i stopped eating it. so bland! :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 8:28 pm, Blogger Kien said...

oh..boo boo,.. anything that is yummy then it can be taken.. hahaha.. that is my fhilofophy... hehehe..

love
Golden Rossi

 
At 11:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks more like Tofu fa... :P I usually avoid eating tofu.... but I think there is nothing wrong with pups that eating them.

 
At 11:08 am, Blogger Myeo said...

We have no idea but we eat almost everything.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Bean curds are fine for us but yes, they DO make you fart! Don't eat sooo much lah... Bean curds have protein inside too so if you're a vegetarian(which I think you're not) then you eat fried bean curd lor instead of real meat. Hehehe! But real meat tastes better ANYTIME!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oooohhh........that beancurd sure look yummy. I always saw my daddy eating it and he NEVER share with me. Can you believe that!!!

 
At 9:32 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

BooBoo, I don't know about beancurd. Tofu is ok, so I think it should be ok too?

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 10:05 am, Blogger Bella said...

hmmm I don't know if it's good for you - but it sure does look tastey !!
Wuffs
Bella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home