Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A New Pet Cafe

There's a new pet cafe in town and we went to check it out just the other day.

I like this place so so so so so so (to the power of infinity) much, it is nice, the place smell nice and most important of all, I can eat with my human there !! Wohoooooo ..... how nice can life be?

This is what the human had

Ceaser Salad

Veal Sausage

Pork Cutlet

And Jasmine and Lemon Tea

And we dogs had Beef Meat Ball with rice and veges in them. And I tell you, the portion of Beef is HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGEMOGOUS ..... Yummy .... and it only cost S$6.90. How cool is that?

We also had Fish with rice, chicken rolls with cucumber and carrot, and brown rice with meat... and Guess What again? this cafe use BROWN RICE instead of the normal rice ...... yummy yummy yummy

Opppsss ..... errrrr ..... did someone say he/she wants to see the photos of our food? ....... errrrrrrr ..... errrrr ..... they are all in my tummy, I forgot to take the pics ..... errr ...... I will remember next time :P

11 Comments:

At 3:34 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey double me, must be you eating too fast Gal Gal or Fat Fat can't even managed to snap a photo of it! ha!

but booboo, i wanna see the environment of the cafe. since you said it is so nice. i'm so jealous of you guys having so many doggie cafe there.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Veal sausage sounds nice, where do I get one of them I wonder.

Simba xx

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

What?? you forgot to take your own meal pic ???? How could it be, thats the most important part of all...but I guess it must be very nice & yummy untill you forget bout it. It must be better than hooman meal.

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, good to know that your country has a cafe for hoomans & canines too... Here in Malaysia, there's a place called Plaza Damas & most cafes there allow dogs. But of course, not inside the cafe, outside lah but that's good enuf for ME! We got to eat something good too. Lamb chop, piggy, chicken & beef sausage. Yummy yum yum! But still, NO cafes allow dogs to eat from the same plate the hoomans use. Why ah? Our salivas are not as dirty as they think... Sheesh!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Boo Boo, must share with me where this new place is so that I can make mom bring me there..

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I wish we had somewhere like that here Boo Boo. The food looks yummy, I would have liked to have seen what you ate but agree it's better to be in your tummy than on a picture haha!

BIG hugs from old Billy Boo:) xox

 
At 9:54 pm, Blogger The Brat Pack said...

That sounds soooo good! It's cool you have somewhere you can go and eat together!

The Brat Pack

 
At 10:32 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

PLEASE remember to take pics of the dog food next time so we can DROOL!!!

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger ToFFee said...

Wowf! that sound paweetty great to have many places to go to!

I must ask my pawrents to move there in Singapore!

Sniff sniff! there's no place here for me to go to.. and only one beach that allows us doggies and it's very hot for the beach!

Wuffs!
Toffee

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Can tell us more about the cafe? Where is it located?

We can bring our hoomans go.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger Kien said...

so nice so nice so nice... i love eating .. glad your country has a pet cafe that is so cool!.. should have more cafe like this in M'sia .. they didn't know they can make money out of it.. especially from my mummy..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home