Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Pet Cafe :)

Since my last post about the new Pet Cafe, I have got a few queries about the NEW pet cafe. OK, here goes:

Pawtobello at
33 Mohd Sultan Road #01-04
Tel: 68874806.

It is 2 weeks old now and is opened by a very pretty 29 year old ex-software engineer.

Ummmhhhh ..... That's all I know for now :P

Oh Yes, heres a newspaper clip on the pet cafe on the local newspaper :) (Oh by the way, there are 2 pics in the clips, the one on the top left with the pink sofa is NOT the one I am talking about. Its the other one)

Newspaper article taken from The Sunday Times 17 June 2007

Shall we hold our next DWB (Singapore) gathering here?

When? WHen? WHEn? WHEN????? :)

11 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ohhh... so this is the cafe you're talking about. Wow! So coooool! Plaza Damas still don't allow any dogs IN the cafes. Wish they allowed then it'll be even more FUN! So, that means you doggies are allowed to sit on the couch?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Can't you hold it in the UK? No? Just a thought.

Simba xx

 
At 10:56 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey double me, you actually just wanna see baby is it? why dun u just visit her at home instead??

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:02 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Yes Yes.. we love to. When When When?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow booboo i have heard of that cafe too, and we are going next weekend! it looks awesome, and people say the food is awesome too! :) i would love to meet up with you guys again there! :) unless... unless i become bald.

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I wanna go, I want I want !!!!
Can I? Can I??

 
At 3:02 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
Pawty sounds exciting!! *running around in circles*
OK let's throw a bash for Chiyo and her hooman before they leave our sunny shores!

 
At 3:03 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wait.. I just saw Boo's comment. You want to have this party so that you can see Baby??!! On second thought, the pawty may not be such a good idea after all.. Hmmmm

 
At 6:23 pm, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Herbie's mom been telling my mom about the cafes too. I am sure they will bring us there one day.

Did you say they serve big portion? Oh man then I have to go (hang on, you are small compared to me so is the portion really HUGE)?

I am looking forward to the next DWB (Singapore) gathering. Tell me when?

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I cant believe you have such cool stuff like that! We have nothing around here like that at all!

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger Scruffy said...

Hey Boo Boo

I'm going. I'm going. You recommend the meat balls huh?

The Mighty Scruff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home