Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Vesak Day

Today is Vesak Day in Singapore ! Its a public holiday ! Yeah .... I get to go out with Gal Gal and Fat Fat and i get to stay with them the whole day !!! YIPEEEEE !!!! Holidays are good !!!

Vesak Day is also known as Buddha day it is on this day which the Buddha was supposedly born, won enlightenment and passed into nivarna.

Well it doesnt matters to me, I am not a Buddist. I am happy as long as I get to go out and play :)

Happy Vesak day to all Buddhist!

8 Comments:

At 3:47 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope you enjoyed your day playing.

Simba xx

 
At 5:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I can have a holiday.. so tire...hehehe...lucky you!

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Happy Vesak Day Boo Boo. We celebrated ours early May & Its call Wesak Day here. Hope you have a great day ya.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

So where did you guys go? Did you have alot of fun?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 2:51 am, Blogger Michele said...

I wish it was a Holiday for us too. Enjoy your day.

 
At 6:30 am, Blogger Forest Dogs said...

I'd never heard of Vesak Day before... Hope it's a good one for you!

Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

Please join!

Thank you.

Second
Blogblast for Peace
6th June 2007


(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!)

 
At 4:12 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy Vesak day to you too Boo Boo!!! Have a wonderful holiday...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 3:57 am, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

Happy Belated Vesak Day! I wish we had the day off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home