Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, June 01, 2007

Notty, Bad and Evil Person

I am not very pleased ....

You see, recently there is this very very very bad, naughty and evil person by the name of Alex (and no !! I do not know who is he !!! I dont friend Naughty, Bad and Evil person) who likes to leave junk messages in my comment box ....

So I have no choice but to moderate my comments function .......

Why does this very very very Bad, Naught and Evil ALEX wants to leave Junk Messages in my comment box? Doesnt he have anything better to do? If he is really so free, why cant he sleep or play or do something useful like I do?

How do you doggies deal with all these naughty, evil and Bad people?

I would give him a big fat bite if I ever find out who is he ... hmmmmppppffff

11 Comments:

At 10:39 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Alex is going to be in real trouble if you get hold of him. I've never come across an Alex, just as well by the sound of it.

Simba xx

 
At 4:00 am, Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

yeah, we run into Trolls on our LiveJournal and they leave violent pictures of stuff all the time, it's very sad that they have nothing better to do such a shame.

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

booboo, u can actually ban that bad naughty person in your cbox dashboard. gosh, spam everywhere. spam comment, spam linkback, spam cbox...

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:38 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah booboo, i thought that naughty alex left it on your cbox! well, we can't really control spam on blogger. i think what you are doing now - moderating the comment, is the best way to stop the comment being posted.

tell ya, i get like 100 spam everyday if i don't delete it daily. but luckily i have anti-spam software install for my blog so those spam go directly to the spam instead of appearing on my blog.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 6:37 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Where's that bad bad evil Alex! Come here & I'll give you a big big surprise... It might hurt a bit but you'll like it! STOP spamming my friend BooBoo or you'll get it from me... I'm warning you! BooBoo ban him. It's not that hard to do so...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:43 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Evil Alex!!!!

Boy: When you found out who that Alex is, call me. I will go with you to give him a BIG FAT BITE too!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 4:57 am, Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Boo Boo,
Happy Vesak day. Some doggies moderate my post. I have gotten any spam yet, but my mum gets hundreds every week. I think you could jump from the couch to the table, you just need to get your hoomans to move it closer. xxx Asta down under

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Yeah.. I suggest Alex to go lick his paws or chase his tail if he has got so much time in his hands!!

 
At 3:57 pm, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Boo Boo,

I can send Alex a big pile of fresh poop if it will help ! I hate spammers !

Love
Opy

 
At 9:59 pm, Blogger Toby said...

I think we should all track down this Alex guy and bite him in the you know what!!! Hopefully he'll stop leaving bad stuff....

Luv,
Tobes

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger Kien said...

hi..am Rossi.. even am new in blog world. but i did received stoopid comment like Alex.. they just too free.. wait till i see one of their species.. i'll smack them with my poo poo.. especially am having diarrhoea...hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home