Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, October 29, 2007

dinner WITHOUT me AGAIN !!

Look what I managed to dig out this time ?

Mud Pies !!! No Prize for guessing who's that in the pics. Did you see how BIG and HUGE is the mud pie ?It says Hard Rock Cafe. And this brownie is so HUGE !! Oh ! How I wish I can get my paws on it !!

This is what I found next, I need all the clever and smart and sharp doggies and hammies to help me guess WHO have gal gal gone out with.

This are evidence of all the mobile phones who went to Hard Rock Cafe with Gal Gal.

The first person who can tell me CORRECTLY to whom the above mobile phones belongs to will get a prize from Gal Gal and her friends.

Remember to label your answer from Top Row, Left to Right and Bottom row Left to Right ok ?

HINT : you can go around visiting blogs and those ppl who went to Hard Rock Cafe with Gal Gal should have left some hints on their blogs ..... next you just link that person to the phone

7 Comments:

At 2:13 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

BooBoo.. I want to know who is that doggie in those pictures.

~ Girl girl

 
At 6:52 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yum yum! Oh man, this competition is too tough for me but I will give it a try anyway...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:34 am, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a lot of mobile phones!

Simba xx

 
At 12:20 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

that chocolate ice cream looks yummy....

n cute to see mobile phones' group picture...hahah

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger Juno said...

I want that brownie now!!!

Momo xoxo

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Ume said...

at 1st glance, i tot the mobile phones were for the jumbo sales. keke...

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh.. We'd like to have a taste of that too... If you're still upset you're welcome to come visit us over here in Norway! We just made mommy go buy us plenty of yummy food the other day! If you can't get a flight out today, you can stop by http://wrigglebutts.blogspot.com - we love new friends!

Sneezes and whippykisses,
Bajas, Coco & Nimbus
the WriggleButts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home