Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My "new" bed

Hey Guys !

Remember my bed was hijacked by my siblings ?

Guess What ? I found myself a NEW & BIGGER BED !!!

Well, its not exactly "new" as in new ...... and its not actually "my" bed ....... but who cares as long as I get to sleep on it every night?

My siblings can have that tiny rattan bed for all I care, for now ................

My "new" bed is so much bigger now :)

7 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't think thats a doggie bed. But you found so that makes it yours.


Simba xx

 
At 10:52 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I certainly think you found the BETTER bed, that is for sure!

 
At 2:57 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! A bigger & much comfortable bad all to yourself!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger Michele said...

Great find. It looks cozy. Mia has been trying to hijack my bed but hasn't been able to jump high enough. Enjoy catching some Z's on your new found bed or just rolling in the pillows.

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ehhh Boo Boo... Your bed's got lots of Ladybirds!!

 
At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee booboo you love the smell of your new bed so much you have your face buried in it? :)

love your new bed. but be careful don't let hoomans into it. the other day HM sneaked into bed with me and she kicked me on the head in her sleep!!!

love..
chiyo

 
At 4:55 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Hmm....are you sure your hooman wont kick u out of the bed?? WAkakaa...so kick them off before they can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home