Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, March 24, 2008

Visit to the Vet

My last visit to the vet was in June 2006 and I have not gone to the vet since then, until last saturday .......

Well, I have this nasty looking lumpy lump on me for three weeks.


And as it has been growing by the days, Gal Gal thought it will be good to pay a visit to the vet.

This is how big (small to me) the nasty lumpy lump is on my body, can you spot it ?


As usual, I dont normally like the vet, well, except today, I will tell you why later. So, this is what I did to stale for some time to the vet.

I tried to block the driver's view before the driver can move out of the parking lot... .... But I block the wrong view !!!! I should have block the front view of the driver, not the side !!!! ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH


Next, I sit on the road directory, hoping that the driver will not be able to find the way to the vet. .... ... but but but .... the driver knew his way !!!!! ***bite pawsss***


While waiting for my appointment, I had a chat with the other dogs around


Me : Hey handsome ! Have you been waiting for long ? I can let you go in first, I am not rushing for time. You go first ok ?
Mr Handsome : Thanks bro, but I had just seen the vet.
Me : ..... ...... ...... ..... damn !!!!! .........

MISSION FAILED !!!!!

Anyway, the vet said that the nasty lumpy lump is not as nasty as the paranoid Gal Gal imagine it to be. And it does not seems cancerous. According to the vet, this nasty lumpy lumpy is on the skin layer, which means it is not from the body, which means it is unlikely to be cancerous ...... and the vet told Gal Gal this "If I am you, I will be tempted to wait for it to subside, which it will" ... .... ..

Phew ..... See !!!! I told her !!! I dont have to come to the vet at all !!! ***grumble grumble****

12 Comments:

At 12:41 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ugh! Looks like ringworm to me becoz it's round, red & you've lost hair on that part. Remember the ringworms I had few months back? It was bad & it spread everywhere whenever I licked it. It's very contagious. Your vet should have done some test on that infected area t see whether it's ringworm or spreadable or not. But I hope it's not ofcourse...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have MIC ringworm??? Hope it goes off soon. Maybe it's just a pimple

~ Girl girl

 
At 3:06 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Aiyoh.. it does look pretty sore. No wonder gal gal was worried. Wahaha.. your plan was good but too bad luck just wasn't on your side!

 
At 4:51 am, Blogger Sam I Am said...

Ugh!We hope you are going to be ok littl buddie!!

 
At 8:34 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

BooBoo,I think this is the loooooongest post I ever seen in your blog. Im sure its kinda hard for an old man to write such a looooong post huh...hehehe

Anywhere, I hope your ugly, scary, yucky pimple get well soon and I think the best way to stop the driver is to sit on her face. wakakkakaka

 
At 11:39 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

That sure is great news about the little lumpy. Tanner had one of those on his paw and they CUT IT OFF, but it was not cancer or anything bad!

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Bella said...

whew what an adventure you had !!
Good idea to sit on the street directory - that would have worked for me
I'm so glad that all was ok
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So glad it wasn't anything really horrid. Hope it gets better soon.

Simba xx

 
At 8:47 am, Blogger Charlie said...

I hate going to the vet too! You can just never tell what they're going to say and its scarieeee!
- Charlie

 
At 11:26 pm, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Bumps & lumps are stupid. I think they should make them illegal.

 
At 4:20 am, Blogger Par said...

Glad to hear about that it's not serious. Though keep an eye on it.

 
At 11:13 pm, Blogger Amber said...

Hey Booboo, glad is nothing serious. I'm sure your gal gal was really worry about the lump.

Amber :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home