Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Visit to the vet

My prayers didn't work too well, it didnt even rain this morning!!!!

Things has not been working well for me since last night. Fat Fat said that since I am having my vaccination today, that means I can't take my bath for two weeks (YIPEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) .... and the moment he finished that sentence, he pack me into the bathroom and gave me a good scrub .... AND I HATE BATHING !!!!!

And this morning, even before I am fully awake, Fat Fat and Gal Gal pack me into the car .... I was still hoping and praying that we are not heading to the vet and I keep looking at where we are heading to



But But But but but but ..... we still ended up at Namly Animal Clinic ... cry cry cry cry cry cry ....

Once inside, I just couldnt keep myself still, I kept pacing up and down and hoping to make a last minute escape .....

The beautiful vet, yup a very beautiful one, (but alas ... I was in no mood to appreciate her beauty at that time) .... molested me on my body first, and then molested my two "balls" ... errr ... yes, she seems to be enjoying herself ... Finally, I heard the magic work "OK" ....

And I thought my ordeal is over .... until she continued her sentence , "OK .. Boo Boo is basically very healthy ... you guys wait for me here and I will go get the vacin "

I knew it ! I knew it ! As I guess, they are going to poke me !!! ... And I hate this ... the next minute, before Gal Gal can pre-empt, I jump onto Gal Gal's arm and held onto her as if I am a Koala Bear .... But the beautiful vet still went ahead to give me the jab while I was still hanging onto dear life on Gal Gal's arm .... I must have looked very foolish ....

I love beautiful vets but I hate them molesting me and giving me jabs ....

3 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo boo... your prayers was answered, but on the next day. Major climate shift - 'storm' on Sunday!

 
At 9:11 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Can someone teach me the "correct and accurate" way to pray please ........

 
At 3:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky you got a beautiful vet at least lor...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home