Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Review of my lumpy lump

OK ! I have finish my course of antibiotics and although the lumpy lump looks nice and cool now, But the bad news is that, IT IS STILL THERE !!!!!!!!!!

Part of the reason it is still there is because the bitch, I mean Girl Girl the CKCS, keeps licking my lumpy lump ! And as it is constantly wet with her saliva, my lumpy lump is never healing !!!! ARGGGGHHHHHHH

So, now, Gal Gal said that I needs to be on confinement, just like how those mothers who just give birth have to be on confinement.

So all thanks to Girl Girl the CKCS, I am now ALONE ! all by myself! 24/7. Away from the licky Girl Girl.

And guess what? Instead of staying at home, I heard that arrangements have been made for me to be sent to Bond's office everyday, so that I can recuperate in peace.

Oh ! Lumpy Lumpy go go go go go .... GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

11 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Nasty lump go away and leave puggy alone.

Simba x

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Bond office?? where is it??

 
At 7:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puggy are you just looking for an excuse to go to the office?? Don't forget your "office manners" . Hope you heal soon

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

woah, you get to go to work? I hope it heals soon, I hear work stinks!

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger Charlie said...

Maybe you'll have fun being an office dog?
- Charlie

 
At 12:57 am, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What is that lump anyway? If it's contagious, better not let that girl lick it all the time...Hope it heals up soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:27 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i hope it will dissapear soon...

 
At 5:02 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Poor Boo Boo.. Ermmm.. what did you apply on the lump to make it so 'yummy' to Gal Gal??

 
At 8:43 pm, Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Just found your blog so thought I would say hi. That is one nasty looking lump! Shall I come scare it away for you, I'm a big softie on the quiet, but i can look quite ferocious so maybe I could get the lumpy lump to run away??
Lots of get well soon and lumpy lump banishing thoughts coming your way.

Ben xxx

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger Amber said...

Hi Booboo, hope your lump go away soon!

Amber!

 
At 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Booboo! i'm back reading blogs! :) i'm sorry to hear about the nasty lump! maybe you could get Galgal to give it a squeeze like hooman girls always do to pimples, could save you some money to the vet. hope it goes away soon! some quiet time by yourself could be nice you know, no one to snatch your roo tails :)

love..
chiyo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home