Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Symphony

Have I ever told you that we had a Symphony of our own? I mean our very own Symphony !! Isn't it wonderful to have one of your own?

Our symphony only performs at night and not during the day.

Performers include Boy boy Junior, Fat Fat and of cos myself, Boo Boo aka Puggy !! Entry to this symphony is only open to a few exclusive audience, and the catch is that the audience MUST sleep with us, the performers. Performance will normally start late into the night when we are deep asleep, and when we SNORE ....

This is a very special performance as I bet you have never heard a man and two dogs snoring .... and the best part is our snore compliment each other to form a very special symphony ....

Anyone interested?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home