Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SAD ... SAD ... SAD ....

Show you guys some beautiful outdoor pics I took OF MYSELF :)

Can you see anything UNUSUAL about this pics ??

Oh Pls !!! I am not referring to my slightly erected xxx .... pls !!!!! Whats wrong with you ?????

Maybe I show you another pics, maybe you can see better

Now can see anything UNUSUAL OR NOT???

Huh ?? Still cannot ? ... Ok then , show you one last pics ..



Yeah !!! some of you got it already !!! :)

Yes, my right ear is "imcomplete". It was bitten off by a bull terrier.

What happen was that I was walking besides Fat Fat and a bull terrier was walking towards our direction. When we were very near each other, the bull terrier turned and bite my ears.

Its owner is a tiny skinny gal, who is smaller built than Gal Gal. For those of you who had met Gal Gal before, you would have known that she is very small built. Can you imagine a small built gal who cant even control an adult bull terrier, knowing how strong bull terrier can be.

Anyway, one third of my right ear were bitten off and well .... what you see is what left now :P

Anyway, I still look cute, loveable, huggable and charming right ??? :)

5 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger DnG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun worry boo boo...U R still very ham-som..so dun look so sad ok?

keke dunno why but my xxx also appears when I take pics sometimes...so embarassing!

 
At 9:56 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

hehe .... my xxx will appear even when I am not taking pics ... hahaha ... nothing to be embarrased about ... it just shows we are MAN !! hahaha

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Gesline said...

Oh mine.... Poor boo boo.... Muackz Muackz Muackz! Dun worry, Boo Boo is still a lovely doggie.

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

yeah !! thats what EVERYONE SAYS !! :))

I am so handsome ... hiak hiak hiak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home