Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Senior Citizen Club

Seriously, I hate the word "Senior Citizen". People normally see senior citizens as, slow, nagging, forgetful, etc etc etc etc ....

There is absolutely no truth whatsoever of the general perception of senior citizens as above.

Senior citizens can also be cute, loveable, fun loving, run fast, eat fast .... just like me, and we can do most things that younger dogs can do. Just because we are more laid back doesnt mean that we are lazy! I mean, come on, we have been here for so long, whats so fun about what the kids are doing now? We have been there, done that, so obviously, it doesnt interest us any more !! see ???

You dont believe me? Give me food and I can run one miles to you within 15 seconds !

I think with the few friends I have now, we can easily form a senior citizens club.

  • Jay - 15 yr old Australian Silky Terrier


  • Jay's playmate : Coco (13 yr old Silky), Whisky (10 yr old Pap) and Brandy (9 yr old Sheltie)

  • Huskii


  • And also Boy Boy a 6 year old CKCS ...

    ummmhhh .... I think we have enough people to form a club now .... who else want to join??

    4 Comments:

    At 9:52 am, Blogger Jay said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
    At 9:56 am, Blogger Jay said...

    I agree!!!

    I'm lovable, still cute and eat fast.

    But I cannot run fast... got cataract, cannot see properly... it's slow and steady for me. :)

    Not many dogs for qualify for this exclusive club. Must be proud, you know :P

     
    At 8:58 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

    YEAH MAN !!!! ...

    What else cant we do that the kids can do ? :) :)

     
    At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home