Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, May 08, 2006

Funny expression

I just came back from the photoshop and was SUPER MEGA DUPER SHOCKED when I see some of the pics .... I didnt even know when those photo are taken ....

Anyway, I had some funny expressions .....



Err .... I think this is an "angry" expression ... Fat Fat noticed that I always bite my lips when I am angry .... err ... is it so ??? I never noticed it before .... *scratch head***

Someone said that I look like Stitch in "Lilo & Stitch" ... Do I?


Flabbing ears ??


Small head Big Body?


Jumping for JOY ???? .....

Now I feel so stupid .... you guys must be feeling that I am a wierd dog with wierd expression

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home