Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Grooming cum Sleeping cum Mopping Rack

Have I ever told you guys how thrify Fat Fat is? Well, let me explain.

See the rack in this pic? Ah Gal the CKCS is on the "ground floor" , thats me on the "2nd floor", and Boy Boy on the "3rd floor". You must be wonder what we are doing, well, this is a very special rack.



Fat Fat got this rack as our grooming cum sleeping cum mopping rack

1) As you can see, this rack is not very big, and the best "stunts" that we can do on the "3rd level" is probably to make one turn and THAT'S IT !!

So after our bath, Fat Fat will throw us on the "3rd level", dry us and on a super strong fan and we are suppose to wait till we are dry. This is also our grooming table where we have our ears and paws pad clean and errr .. some times hair cut.

2) This is also our sleeping area, I will normally sleep on the "ground floor" (.... errr ... I am too fat to jump onto the other floors ... so embarrasing). Boy Boy will normally sleep on the "2nd floor", Ah Gal the CKCS, being the kangaroo among us, will sleep on the "3rd floor". But Boy Boy normally sleeps on the floor as he prefers to sleep on the cold hard floor.

3) When Fat Fat mops the floor, we are also supposed to stay in the rack till the floor is dry. The one who gets out of the rack while the floor is still wet will normally have his bum "piak" .... hehehe ...

So, what do you think of our multi-purpose rack? Smart invention yeah?

3 Comments:

At 11:51 pm, Blogger fee said...

dear boo boo,

who is fat fat? i don't know if u are refering to me because my parents sometimes call me fat fat too.

i see u have a very funny bed. is it tasty?

love,
fee
(a wire-haired fox terrier puppy)
http://www.magic-fever.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi fee,

Fat Fat is my owner ... well you can be my owner if you wants ... :P yum yum ... errr... but bed .. err ..no :P

 
At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home