Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, June 05, 2006

Law of Gravity and Pooing

Yes, there is actually a direct correlation between the law of gravity and pooing. That is the reason why we poo from our xxx, and not from our mouth right? Cos everything has to go DOWN, DOWN, DOWN and DOWN .... This is the law of gravity.

I always like to empty my poo completely and how do I do it? By using the law of gravity of cos !! Now let me show you how this is done

3 Comments:

At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh.. that's a new trick! I've never seen that before.

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

hehe .... can learn lots of new things from "old man" you know ... :)

 
At 3:52 pm, Blogger Gesline said...

LOL~~! This is funny! How innovative boo boo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home