Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sticky Sticky

Recently, Gal Gal commented that I have been very sticky to her for the past few weeks.

I will want to follow her wherever she goes, she sees me when she is in the kitchen, living room, bed room, toilet, EVERYWHERE!!!

And recently, instead of wanting to sleep on the floor and cloth, I prefers to sleep on Gal Gal's stomach, legs or any part of her body, even her chest .... hehehehe ...

Gal Gal is wondering why .... is this a sign of ageing ?

Do I look old?

3 Comments:

At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great!

My lucy (cross pug) was 18 yrs when she passed away. Looked alot like u!

You do have cataract in your eyes too?

Cheers

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

hehe ... thanks tommy , hope i live to a long ripe age too :)

Gal Gal thought I had cataract too, but after a series of test, Dr Ling confirmed that I dont have cataract, just that my eyes are super duper dry. So now, I use EyeMo everyday

 
At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo EyeMo!
Ya, you take care and protect your gal gal too. Don't sleep so much lah... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home