Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Dislikes

The thing that I dread is water, except drinking water.

I hate bathing, swimming, sounds of water, ANYTHING TO DO WITH WATER ....

Water simply gets on my nerves and makes me freeze .... if only I can survive without drinking any water ... that will be simply PERFECT AND HEAVENLY ...

I also hates to get my nails cut. I mean, why cant I keep my nails long and nice like the human (gals I mean) ... so sexy so nice with long nails !! I want to have long nails !!!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah.. with long nails, your movement will be loud with 'clicking' sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home