Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rain Rain come come come

My brother, Bond, wanted the rain to go away on weekends, but this week, Saturday specifically, I want the rain to come .... COME RAIN ... COME COME COME ... GIVE ME AS MUCH RAIN AS YOU HAVE .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .... even though I hate water, but I really need RAIN to come on saturdary .....

Something bad had just happened. It seems like Gal Gal had made an appointment for ME at Namly Animal Clinic this saturday ....

And I can imagine what is gonna happen to me, they are going to poke me here and there, molest me here and there, and maybe even poke their fingers into my xxx to express some anal glands or something ...

Oh NO ... Rain pls come .... maybe Gal Gal will change her mind if she sees the rain comes .... SOMEBODY HELP ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ........

Maybe I should start praying now ........

"Dear Rain, this is the first time I am offering food to anybody, Can you please come on Saturday and I let you have my food? Pretty Petty Pleasesssssssss"

5 Comments:

At 8:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo, You Can Run But You Can't Hide! Well, can't rain the whole day right? It will cause flood!

 
At 9:26 am, Blogger Boo Boo said...

flood BETTER !!!!! .... then I can stay home whole day to eat eat eat .... hahahah :))

 
At 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Boo... flood can 'die' people one leh!

Maybe you can get to see some pretty babes there?

 
At 6:28 pm, Blogger Boo Boo said...

Babes ???

hmmmm .... doesnt really sounds interesting .... unless they can be eaten ... hiak hiak hiak

 
At 11:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home