Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged !!!

I have been tagged by my sweet darling, Baby some time back, but have simply been too lazy to get things done :(

What I was told to do was that, I have to post a pics of myself in a vertically reversed position. Wow .... what's this? This definitely sounds more complicated then I thought it was

So ! This is me in a vertically reversed position .... errrr .... still dont quite get this .... too bombastic a word for me :P

errrr .... wait .... I dont think it is right of me to post a pic of myself in a vertically reversed position. Reason being, I am unlike dogs with long coat / fur, who are blessed to cover their xxxxx with their fur. I will definitely exposed my xxxxx if I were to show you guys a pic of myself in a vertically reversed position!!!

No No No No NO !!!! I cant exposed my xxxxx ..... not with my darling Baby reading this thread ..... I must PROTECT my modesty .....

So, here's a pic of myself in a semi vertically reversed position, with my xxxxx nicely cover up :)

6 Comments:

At 6:53 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

But BooBoo, i can still see your another XXXX.

Love
Baby

 
At 7:41 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wooow, that's a hard one. But nice one! Nice picture of you sleeping in your small kitty basket. LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be shy...you got a big xxxx!! should be proud of it!

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Not that modest are you . I use to have some of them.

Simba xx

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

booboo, who are you kidding? me? certainly not! after u keep ogling at girl girl's girl bits, everyone knows you are a pervert!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:36 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I thank you for your modesty! we have seen enough xxxx recently!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home