Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I have been NOMINATED !!!

Guess what ? Guess what ? Guess what ?

Boy and I are NOMINATED FOR THE DWB PHOTO OF THE MONTH AWARD !!!

Wow .... I am so exciting! In fact, I am bursting with excitement ! This is the first time I am beng nominated for this award

And this is the photo that was nominated. The title is BROTHERLY LOVE


Ever since this picture was published, Singapore has NEVER BEEN THE SAME AGAIN. It send some shocked waves through Singapore, and even through Malaysia and parts of the world

No doggies in the world, not even Boo the Cassanova, have ever published such a "loving" photo before, and thats the reason why we think you should vote for Boy and me. Please vote for us HERE.

11 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERYONE VOTE for Boy & Boo Boo (BBB) quick!!!

 
At 2:29 pm, Blogger Maggie said...

congrats

 
At 11:17 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

a-ha-ha! surely a SHOCK WAVE were going through the world when this photo was published. it's the continuation from the BBM movie!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 2:59 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

it really is a GREAT photo!!!

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Boo Boo,
I voted already!! Hope you win!!!

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Yes, this is Brotherly Love.. a special bond.

Love
Boy

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yeah heard about you in Boy & baby's blog. I will VOTE for you afterwards.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Bella said...

woo hoo Congratulations - we're voting for you !!

Wuffs
Bella

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Brotherly love, yer yer. I think the photo speaks for itself.

Simba xx

 
At 11:38 am, Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Dear Boo

You have my vote.

Thanks to your brotherly love, I have started a tag. Go visit my blog and sign my guestbook.

Thanks

 
At 5:21 pm, Blogger Herbie said...

Now you have to post another 2gether photo, you've been tagged! Check out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home