Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

3 Legged Kitty

I have been seeing this new kitty in my estate for the past weeks, and everytime I see him, he is always in a down position and I never take a second look at him.

However, today when this kitty saw me, he tries to moves towards me .... and thats when I noticed that this kitty is 3 legged !!!!

Gal Gal thought that kitty was hungry and went home to bring OUR DINNER (YES, MY DINNER TOO !!) and gave ALL to kitty. Now, not that I mind sharing MY dinner with a homeless, 3 legged kitty. But surely, Gal Gal should know that the kitty cannot finish ALL OUR DINNER all by himself ??? What is she thinking about !!!!??? I doubt she was even thinking then .... **sigh***

Look at the huge mountain of food here

Bye Bye MY DINNER

Kitty eating MY DINNER

The leftover of MY DINNER :( :( .... What a waste

Anyone wants to give this kitty a home?

16 Comments:

At 11:00 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

that is one sad looking kitty but I cant imagine how sad you look with no dinner!

 
At 11:49 am, Blogger Snowball said...

Poor Boo Boo. How could your gal gal give ALL of your dinner to that Kitty? Do you want some more food? Come over. I will share mine with you.

Luv,
Snowball

 
At 11:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that kitty must be a tough nut because he managed to grow up with only 3 legs!

what was that you gave to the kitty for dinner? i hope you had some more left at home for yourself :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Bella said...

Oh BooBoo that was really nice of you to give some dinner to the kitty.
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

Poor Kitty. *Ahem* thou I hates them, but living with only 3-legs must be a toughie for him.

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Ume said...

Gal Gal could have save some for u. but i guess she was juz too concerned for the poor kitty.

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Kitty is though... but if they mess up with me.. 4 legged or 3 legged..or 2 legged.. i'll chase them away..

But that kitty seems like got an owner.. i dun think he is born that way..

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i would love to adopt this 3 legged kitty. too bad you can't send him here.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger Juno said...

Poor kitty... Boo Boo, it was nice of you to give some food for her. My hooomans and I really hope that someone will give her a forever home and food.
Say HELLO to your cavalier mates, ok?
My mom would love to add your blog on my friends list. Hope it's ok! :)

Momo xoxo

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Michele said...

Poor kitty but too bad it ate your dinner. I have a kitty named Alistair. We call him Ali and he is mean. I would never let him have my dinner.

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Boo Boo, that's one sad looking kitty.. I feel so sorry for him. It's a real nice thing you and Gal Gal did to share your din din.

 
At 6:30 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Never mind, just eat the kitty.

Simba xx

 
At 9:28 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, he is like my bad bad kitty sis Ginny! She also has three legs but the one missing front leg in on the right of her. Hey, I think they both can couple up! Kakakaka!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:12 am, Blogger Isabella said...

Ah, poor kitty! I wonder what happened to it's leg? Do you think he got so hungry he ate his own leg???
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 1:40 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Poor thing. Lucky the wound seems to healed properly.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:01 am, Blogger BBNG said...

Eh, do you stay near khatib mrt? cause over here I always see a 3 legged cat and looks similar with the one in ur bloggie~ :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home