Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A HOT Date :)

Yohooooooooo .... Guess What doggies? I had a HOT DATE over the weekend !!

Oh Wait, Baby, please dont be upset yet, I still love you very much, you are still the first love of my life. I am just trying to get back at you for going on a date with Huskee Boy the other day :P

And after your date with Huskee Boy, we are still very much in love right? Yeah, its very much the same case here :)

I had a HOT DATE with Snowball. Wow !!! Snowball is a very cool and pretty babe, it was so nice of her to also give me some homemade cookies and the cookies are YUMMYLICIOUS

Look how happy we are here.

Shy snowball




7 Comments:

At 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo boo the casanova!!!

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger Bella said...

woo hoo - that is one hot date with Snowball & BooBoo - how cuuute
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

gosh! i forgot to warn snowball about you being an OLD PERVERT!!! dog, i hope she didn't lost her... errr.... err....

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 7:45 pm, Blogger Snowball said...

Hi BooBoo, I had fun last night too. Thanks for coming over to fetch me. My jie jie says that you are a real gentleman.

Till our next date.

Luv,
Snowball.

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh BooBoo, you are soooo lucky to go out on a date with Snowball! So, what did you guys get to eat? You look soooo happy in those pictures *wink* I bet you two had your 1st kiss, heeeheee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 5:27 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I could totally see why you couldn't turn down a date with snowball, especially if she brought cookies.

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Wait a minute.. Wasnt i the one who helped both of you to meet. So do i deserve a kiss for that?

Btw, did the massage go well?

Love
Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home