Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DWB SingapawPawty - Part 5

Ok OK Ok .... I know that everyone is over and done with the National Day Pawty. And here I am still harping on it ...... I know its long overdue...... but but but but but ...... can you just give old man me a chance to continue to blog about the pawty? I ... I ... I .. I just have too much to say about the pawty, I LOVE PAWTY ....

Yeah, guess what? I got this very nice bandana from the pawty. And blue is MY FAVOURITE COLOR !!! Dont you think its cool ?

I like this see-through gift wrapping !!! Its so nice !!


This cool bandanna also comes with a tag where we can write our names !! so nice !!

Don't you think it simply looks so wonderful on me ??

Wait a minute, what do you mean it doesnt fits me ? WHAT ??? What do you mean I have a THICK NECK? HOW CAN IT BE ??? **grumble mumble mutters*******

But but but but but .... but its only about 3 to 4 inch short !!!

I don't care ! I am keeping this bandanna, I must find some use of it !! Wohoooooo .... how bout using it to pawtect my PRECIOUS JEWELS? ***beams****

By the way, does any of you doggies or GG knows anyway I can un-thicken my neck? or how bout lengthening the bandanna? I really love it very much you see.


17 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahahaha! Your neck is too THICK! I bet Boo is going to laugh at you when he sees this but not to worry, not to worry...It'll be able to fit you very soon.

You could always go for liposuction to reduce the fats in your neck, that's one way but it will cost a bomb. Heeheehee! The other thing your mom can do is that she can sew a black rubberized strap to both ends of the bandanna & voila! You can FINALLY wear it! Just make sure it's not too tight or else you'll suffocate to death. Heehee, oh I can't stop laughing.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a muscle boy..thick neck!

can you let your gal gal know not to wake you up so early?? zzzz...

 
At 2:31 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

BooBoo, you got a new underwear. So cool hee hee

~ Girl girl

 
At 2:47 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Hehe, i think it looks good as an undies too. so cute!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 3:58 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

I can't stop laughing too, Boo Boo. Hehe. Ok ok, maybe you can get your gal gal to buy cloth straps to extend it?

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great use for the bandana.

Simba x

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahahahah.. Boo Boo, you trying to display your 'jewels' ah?? Lucky it is 'censored'..

 
At 5:12 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

FAT NECK! not thick neck!

nah, i'm not laughing! seriously, i'm not laughing.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:29 pm, Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Boo Boo!

Perhaps your homan can get those vecro thingy and lengthen the strap for you.

But it looks good as a "G-String" too. You'll be the only dog in the world with that kinda underwear..hee...hee..

Wet licks

Chilli

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Booboo,
Such a waste to hide your family jewels leh....hehehe...I thought all males are proud of them! hehee...

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

If you do find a way to skinny up your neck let me know because Tanner sure needs to do it toO!

 
At 12:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to unthicken the neck ah... just wrap it tight tight with a piece of cloth... reallllllly tight hahahhaa. and hold your breath.

side effects are:passing out

love..
chiyo

 
At 3:43 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Muahahahahah... Boo Boo.. u are so fat!.. i think u should work out your body n neck.. bleh...

Cheers
Golden Rossi

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Dont work so hard on loosing up the fat at your neck. It match pawfectly with you *ahem. But I wonder if your waist thinner than your neck??

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger Bella said...

Hee hee very cute *modesty* pose with the bandana,
Rather than try to make neck smaller just get 2 bandana's and join together :)
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 11:56 pm, Blogger Ume said...

keke... your bandana is so versatile!

 
At 8:13 am, Blogger Casper and pals said...

ha ha ha- good multi use of bandana!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home