Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DWB Singapaw Pawty - Part 2

Oh yes, did you doggies know that we had a mystery guest at our DWB Singapaw Pawty?

I am not supposed to let too many people know about this mystery guest, cos we "kidnapped" him from his mum but he was back home before anyone found out ..... shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ben Ben wanted to join this pawty very much, so Girl Girl the hamster and myself came up with a plan to "kidnapped" Ben Ben when his mum was at work.

So, I was in charged of driving and "kidnapping" Ben Ben, while Girl Girl is in charge of giving the directions .......
GG : BooBoo , left turn at the lights, right at the building ..... go straight all the way .... a left left right right straight in front please .....

BooBoo : You can confusing me and giving me more winkles !!!

Anyway ...... we made it to the pawty with Ben Ben and he was sitting quitely with us ..... not making any noise ......

Ben Ben had a GREAT TIME !!

11 Comments:

At 11:07 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think I was great in giving out directions hee hee. Glad we have our own pawty.


~ Girl girl

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I was there???? Ist?? You guys pick me up?? The hooman & me myself not realising it?? I couldnt remember anything !!! Oh Boo Boo, are you the pug in the Man in Black that will "wash off" all my memories????

 
At 11:40 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Huh??? I was there at the pawty???? Ist?? I couldnt remember anyhting?? Are you sure you not picking up the wrong dogson?? Boo Boo, are you the pug from MAN IN BLACK?? You "wash off" my memories after the pawty??

 
At 12:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that why you were sitting there all the time quietly by yourself?? i bet only Boy got to see Ben Ben cos he was sitting with you!

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:47 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Awww.. Ben Ben deserve to attend a party or any doggie's event.. yeah, we should help to dognapped him out since his mommy won't bring him out..

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 4:05 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You kidnapped BenBen? He said he didn't even realized that he was kidnapped by you two...Maybe he was really in his deep sleep when you dragged him into the car OR you drugged him to make him drowsy & disoriented then dragged him into the car OR maybe you knocked his head with something & he became unconscious & then dragged him into the car...How did you two managed to do it? I really wanna know coz I want to throw my two bad bad kitty sistas out of MY house!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Oh BooBoo, you better not let Ben Ben's mom know about this. I did saw him cos i was sitting next to you but i thought it was suppose to be a secret.

Love
Boy

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hahaha....benben got kidnapped??

do u need to hire a hitman? pacco is alwiz available..

 
At 8:23 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I wish I'd known you could have come and got me too.

Simba x

 
At 9:36 pm, Blogger Bella said...

How nice of you to go bye & pick up BenBen.
Now keep on driving for a long, long wayover the water and then turn left to pick me up!!
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 10:08 am, Blogger Juno said...

Can any doggies kidnap me for the pawty???? PLEASE??

Momo xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home