Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I made Gal Gal Super Duper Angry

Guess what doggies and GG ?

My big giant friend, Rossi, think I ROCK and has awarded me with this?

Cool isnt it ? Thanks ROSSI ! YOU ROCK TOO !!

OK, the main thing today.

Guys ! I think I am in big biG BIG trouble this time .... NO, not I think, I am positive I am in trouble, BIG TROUBLE this time.

See, I sleeps on the floor, in my own bed, every night. And the humans sleep on a King Size bed. So one fine night, I dont know what happen to the human, but it ended up that one of their bolsters came flying down from the bed and ended very near me.

So I thought that the humans are so kind that they are giving me the bolsters.

Now tell me, doggies ! What do you do when you want to claim a stake on an item? You MARKED IT right?

So thats what exactly I did ! I peed on it ! MARKING it as MINE !! And Boy ! its a BIG PEE !!

But the humans are not exactly happy ...... ....... And they THREW AWAY MY bolsters ..... ...

Whats wrong with them?

The pee stained bolsters .....

17 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Uhhh-ohh.. You are REALLY in trouble Boo Boo! No wonder Gal Gal is so angry.. maybe you can try your sad-puppy look and perhaps she'll forgive you?

 
At 10:51 am, Blogger Kien said...

Oh no!!... Boo boo... what have u done?... but if i were u.. i will do the exact thing.. but i will not pee on it .. i will bite them into 2 or mayb few pieces.. hahaha... Is their fault so no worries.. cause you ROCK!!..hahhaa

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Oooo.....BooBoo, have you give gal gal your wet wet licks??? I guess that will calm her down...GOOD LUCK!!

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger Bella said...

BooBoo - that sure looked like a lot of peepee - I wouldn't have thought you could hold so much in your little self !!
Oh well time for a new bolster - I bet they wanted a new one anyway - otherwise why throw it on the floor ?? :)
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 12:22 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

omDOG! booboo has a BOOBOO! omdog! those pee, are you sure you are the only one that pee on it? it looks like a work of 4 dog or 1 big giant dog if u ask me.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

is that really d pee-stained done by ur??

it seems like it was done by a large dog..

 
At 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohoho... Booboo, what a big boo-boo. did gal gal say what she's gonna do to you? so is that bolster now yours? or are they going to throw it away?

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:56 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

UH OH, run for the hills buddy!

 
At 5:16 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

you get it smelling just right and they throw it away.

Simba x

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger Snowball said...

Boo Boo,

I think its alright to mark on the bolster since your hooman wanted to give it to you by placing it near you. If you dun mark it, your 3 other siblings might just claim it anytime.

Yar.. but why did they threw it away since they have already given it to you in the first place?

Luv,
Snowball

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! Your bladder must have been full that night... Woh! Do you drink a lot of water? I hope your Gal Gal didn't smack your & punish you. Uhhh-ohhh...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger Myeo said...

You are in BIG trouble! But that is really a lot of pee leh.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

is that bolster stinky now?? Why dont they let you keep it?


~ girl girl

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

BooBoo, did you pee just once on the bolster? I'm amazed by the size of the stain. Hee.

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the answer... you have been framed! the pee mark is done by your brothers/sisters or the bloster dropped into the toilet bowl.

 
At 1:07 pm, Blogger Juno said...

BooBoo...is everything ok?

Momo xoxo

 
At 12:13 pm, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey BooBoo,
Oh gosh..that's a BIG BIG puddle of pee. Reminds me of the mess I made on my Mom's comforter. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home