Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Royal Tail Tales - Part 2

Notice : This is a continuation from Chiyo about a ROYAL TALE, so make sure you got the first part of the story from Chiyo before continuing to read :)

........ so the story continues ..........

Having successfully infiltrate into the Princess gang, Boo and Simba were wondering why there were there ONLY
3 princess and 6 princes. And they realised that not EVERYONE comes from ROYAL FAMILIES.

Wow ! We are the ROYAL ones. So Boo and Simba went around asking everyone "ARE YOU JEALOUS ?"

Boo and Simba found out that the "secrets" to keeping the princess happy are

1) Keep themselves BEAUTIFUL

2) Lots of BEAUTY SLEEP

3) And, last but not the least, have a HAPPY ROYAL FAMILY
......... to be continued by Boo ........

11 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, how did they find out the princesses secrets so fast.

~ Girl girl

 
At 10:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning booboo!!! wahhahaha jealous or not! but wait wait wait... you are one of the princes also right? so, you jealous of the princesses or not? :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 10:39 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Now that you make Part 2 so good, i cant wait for Huskee story.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 11:51 am, Blogger PreciOus said...

The story is getting more and more interesting. Hee!

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

booboo,

i thought the next one will be me... anyway, after huskee will be me.

your story so short, u curi tulang!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:08 pm, Blogger ToFFee said...

Hi booboo!

I always saw you to my furrends blog so I thought I come by.

I just love furrytales!


Wuffs!
Toffee
I hope I can be a duke..

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

oh my look at those little puppies. lol. May I just point out I am actually a king.

Simba xx

 
At 4:46 am, Blogger Juno said...

BooBoo, I love this!!

Mom xoxo

 
At 12:40 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

GG d sleeping beauty??

 
At 4:35 pm, Blogger Ume said...

keke... this is getting exciting!

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hehehehe, good one BooBoo! Gonna head over Boo's blog now & read his part of his fairytale story.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home