Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, July 23, 2007

Pearly White Teeth

My bestest and shortest friend, Boo, nominated me for the ROCKING GUY BLOGGER award. WOW ! How cool can that be? Thanks Boo ! You ROCK too !


Remember my Hot Date with Snowball?

Well, we did many things during our date, which I shall not bored you with the details. Among the many things that we did, Snowball was also "admiring" my mouth and teeth. And I shall not say what we were doing to lead Snowball to do that. You can imagine, but I am not saying :)

Anyway, Snowball is so fascinated with my Pearly White teeth for someone of my age (I think I am 16 by the way). I only have one secret recipe to that : FOOD ! Specifically BONES ........ YUMMY BONES

Well you see, bones, besides being a GREAT FOOD, also helps to clean our teeth and gums when we chew chew chew .... .... .... and BONES gets rid of Tartar on our teeth, thus removing bad breath too ...... And yes, my mouth smells good all the time.

This is the Pearly White Teeth that got Snowball so fascinated about
And I still have the FULL SET of my teeth. The gaps that you see above is just the spacing of my teeth :) Cool Yeah?

12 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look fierce showing your teeth BooBoo. You wont bite us right...


~ girl girl

 
At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe are those really gaps between your teeth? or did you chew so hard on those bones that they forced your teeth apart? :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

BooBoo, your pearlies look great. What kind of bones you chew on?

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo,
Wah.. your pearly whites look sharp. Remind me not be get on your wrong side...

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Snowball's Jie Jie said...

Oh Boo Boo,

How I wish that my teeth can be as nicely white as yours... **eny**

Luv,
Snowball

 
At 6:49 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, you're a gap tooth! LOL! Woooow, your teeth are really white & clean especially for your age. But still, mine looks better than yours. There's nothing to prove... Go & see my previous post, they're shiny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:36 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

The next time we meet, remember to show us your white pearlies.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 8:44 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

my teeth have funny spacing like that too!!

 
At 10:25 am, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hmmm.....ur dental condition is pretty good....did u actually brush ur teeth daily?

 
At 5:17 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What lovely shiney teeth,

Simba x

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger Bella said...

BooBoo - you are a modern miracle - still having all your teeth and them all looking so great at your outstanding age !!
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 3:14 am, Blogger Clover said...

Hi Boo Boo!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking on me - I am doing fine now!!
Congratulations on your award!
Love Clover xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home