Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Great news about Kitty

I have GREAT NEWS about the kitty !!!

Headline 1 : Kitty is safe from the Evil Hands !!
================================
Over here in Singapore, strays cats and dogs are normally rounded up and impounded by the Agri-Food & Veterinay Authority of Singapore (AVA) or what I call the "Evil Hands". It is common knowledge that the "Evil Hands" put these strays to sleep within days if they have no collars or microchipped on them (ie, no way of identifying the owners) . This is so as Singapore is a tiny little island with no extra space to place all these strays. So the "Evil Hands" will send them over to Rainbow Bridge.

And the SPCA is not helping either with a statement they issued in June 2007 that animals surrendered to them, with no clear owners may be put to sleep within 24 hours due to a shortage of space .... WHAT IS THIS ???????

Anyway, the GOOD NEWS is Kitty is safe from the evil hands.

There is this agreement with AVA that sterilised cats are spared the "Evil Hands". And sterilised cats are "marked" by a snipped left ear. The rationale is that sterilised cats are unable to reproduced and thus will not "dirty" the environment ? (someone please explain to me, I dont quite get this)

This is the "full" right ear
This is the snipped left ear. The vet will cut away part of the ear after they have sterilised the cat. And the "Evil Hands" are not allowed to round up and put to sleep cats with snipped left ear. Oh poor kitty, 3-legged and with an incomplete left ear.

This is now both the ears look like. See the difference?

Oh Whatever !!!! As long as the kitty is saved from the "Evil Hands". Cute sleepy kitty.

Headline 2 : Kitty has many feeders !!
===========================

Gal Gal has found out that kitty actually has at least 4 feeders, including Gal Gal .... That means on certain days, Kitty gets 4 MEALS !!! That is so so so so so so so much better than me !!! I only get one MEAL per day !!!

Oh ! That lucky Kitty !!!!

Can I be a stray ?????

8 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Kien said...

oh my!!..i thought our "evil hands" are real DEVIL.. but yours are worst.. 24 hrs!! then say bye bye?..

Lucky little Kitty just to have a cut on her ear.

Love
Golden Rossi

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

3 legs, half an ear. Poor kitty is falling apart.

Simba xx

 
At 10:34 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

Oh BooBoo, during sars period, the 'Evil Hands' rounded up stray cats even the sterilised one. Saddening.

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh poor kitty, why cant they mark it in other way instead of cutting their ears?? Gosh, kitty look like my sista, Milky. The have same color and spot....MIlky is very lucky that we found her.

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ouch! Poor kitty! Cut the ears? This kitty must be in a lot of pain... But I'm glad that it's saved from the 'Evil hands'. You can't believe how the 'Evil hands' put down the strays here especially dogs. Most famous method is shoot them in front of everyone! Sick!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger Casper and pals said...

Poor kitty with missing leg and cut ear, but very lucky to get 4 dinners in one day!!

 
At 3:31 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Glad to hear that kitty is saved from the evil hands

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 2:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Booboo, I am glad that kitty is safe and has 4 feeders. I am a bit jealous of the extra meals. I have a cat brother but he stays inside all day as we live in the big city (Chicago USA). I feel sad for him he can't walk out in the wide wide world like me. I really enjoyed your blog and I will stop by again soon.
xoxo
Pumpkin the Japanese Chin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home