Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, September 03, 2007

Fishy Fishy Fishy

Hmmmmm ..... Gal Gal is up to no good last Friday .... hmmmmm ..... fishy fishy fishy .... I smell something fishy.

Gal Gal came home on Friday smelling of fish.

And I found this in Gal Gal's camera !!!!

Grilled salmon with fries. Did you see that? 3 HUGE pieces of salmon !! Yummy Yummy !


And theres this paw paw photo. The paw paw looks so familiar, I think there is Jay's J, Boy's and Baby's mas, Girl Girl the Hammie's Eil, Chiyo's HM and Huskee's mum and maid

GASP !!!! Did the Human went out pawty without us ? Oh no ! this is so not acceptable !! How could they do this to us !!! What is a pawty with out us dogs and hamsters ?

And guess which fishy place they went to? FISH & Co obviously !

The only not so fishy is this beef patty which Huskee's maid gave to us ...... and I tell you !! THEY ARE YUMMYLICIOUS !!! I love the beef ball !! Now I have to beg Huskee to get the recipe from his maid :)

13 Comments:

At 2:22 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

Poor Boo Boo, Gal Gal didn't bring back some salmon for you I guess, but atleast you got the yummylicious beef patty. I hope Huskee's maid will share the recipe! *Drools*

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 3:31 pm, Blogger Scruffy said...

Boo Boo

Too bad Gal Gal didn't bring you some fish. I am sure you wouldn't have minded some. At least you got delicious lookin beef patties.

The Mighty Scruff

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hello Boo Boo...
Now that your Gal Gal has the recipe, I am sure she will make some for you!!
My mom came back bragging to me how much fun she had.. *pouts*

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Yum yum yum! Look at that salmon & chips! *droooooooools* How come they got to enjoy themselves & not you guys? That's not fair. But on the other hand, you're too fat to eat those fatty stuff. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger Bella said...

Great looking food - ym yum yum !!
And what pretty paws at the dinner, but I agree they should not be going out without the pups !
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder. i was wondering why she smelled so funny when she came home. but thank doG the beef patty smell covered the fishiness hee hee

you finished the patties yet? very very yummy!!! i dun mind not getting the salmon, HM said it's too oily! heh

love..
chiyo

 
At 12:30 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hum... how come our hoomans are meeting behind our backs. We should go out without them too

~ Girl girl

 
At 3:35 pm, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Boo BOo,
I don't understand why the hoomans didn't bother to ask your permission before going out. tsk tsk

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Can't have been much of a party without you there. Fish and chips, oh yummy.

Simba xx

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

No wonder mama had a fishy smell on her that day.

You are right! This is totally unacceptable!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 9:40 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I cant believe you guys got ditched but at least you got some yummy meet balls!!

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Oh Boo Boo.. humans are sometimes very mean.. they r just mean!.. dun get too happy for that lil' beef patties.. it can be a bribe...

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 8:10 am, Blogger Casper and pals said...

Oh My Dog - they went to a pawty without you!! That was very bad of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home