Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bye forever Tommy

Remember I used to have a fan, Tommy ?

Gal Gal just have news for me that Tommy is gone FOREVER !!! Hmmmmmmm .... not sure where Tommy is now, not sure what "gone FOREVER" means ......... but whatever, I wish him luck in whatever he does.

Well this is just how fragile fan-ship can be. One moment its here, one moment its gone :( Well, just 2 weeks ago, I was still asking whether he will be here for me FOREVER, he said yes and now he's gone.

Bye Tommy.

9 Comments:

At 12:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodbye tommy.. don't worry booboo, you'll get more fans

love..
chiyo

 
At 3:06 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, bye bye Tommy! Hope he found a forever home now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's very confusing. Where's Tommy going? Dont worry, you'll have more new fans BooBoo. Where do I sign up for your evil fan club?

~ Girl girl

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger Ume said...

goodbye Tommy...

i'll be most willing to be the "kar kia" of Boo Boo the loanshark to demand the rattan bed back!

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

is sad to hear that ur fren tommy is gone...

i hope he find more happiness elsewhere

 
At 2:14 am, Blogger Michele said...

Sorry Tommy's gone but hope he's happy where ever he is, who ever he is. I loved the loanshark look. Tommy did well with that picture.

 
At 9:11 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

uh oh, where did Tommy go>?!

 
At 10:17 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Huh..we dont understand. What u mean by gone forever?

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger Hammer said...

Hi Boo Boo
Hope Tommy comes back real soon. Take good care of yourself. Sorry I haven't been talking lately.
Love from Hammer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home