Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, October 01, 2007

I am a notty notty notty boy !!

Gal Gal said I am a notty little old boy. But I dont actually think so .....

You see, I have not been eating my food for 3 days last week.

Day 1
====
I ate at most 4 mouthful of my food, and went to bed straight after ....... I didnt touch my food in the morning too .......

Gal Gal starts to get worried and showers me with lots and lots and lots and lots of attention, thinking I am sick.

Day 2
====
I ate about 3 mouthful of my food, and went to bed straight after. Gal Gal and Fat Fat got worried and started to hand fed me ...... I finish 1/2 of my food before they both got tired and stopped feeding me.

Again, I got lots and lots and lots and lots of attention from Gal Gal and Fat Fat as they thought I am sick.

until, the fateful thingssssss happen ..........................................

The next morning, I saw Boy Boy the CKCS stealing my leftover food and I RAN TO HIM FROM FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY and fought with him ....... and I finished my food.

Day 3
====
I ate about half my food and went to bed, when Bond came near my food, I growled at him. Not long after, I ate ALL OF BOND'S food while he was out for his toilet break ......... and in the middle of the night, I finished ALL MY FOOD .......

Oh Damn!!!! I gave the game away, I thought I could get more attention from not eating my food, but but but but but but ....... sigh !!! ALL Boy Boy's and Bond's fault !!!!

Now I dont get as much attention as I had wanted to .............

And Gal Gal and Fat Fat are calling me notty boy notty notty boy .... :(

How ? How ? How ? HOw can I be their good boy again ?

10 Comments:

At 12:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naughty booboo! :p you need to think of other tactics, this one is a little scary. how about doing a few more tricks for the petting and treats? :p

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:38 pm, Blogger Bella said...

BooBoo,
This is a sad tale nodoggy wants to be called notti notti.
How about your mama feed you all seperately - give you each 20mins to eat and then take away what not eaten - not leaving any food down to fight over or pig out on.
That's what happens in my house other wise me as the smallest would never get enough to eat.
Also more pats & cuddles for BooBoo
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Well, you can make them love you again by you finishing up your food & not stealing others & fighting with your brudders who try to HELP to finish up your food. Bad bad boy! You are like my sista Faith except that she does not attack us both if we do steal her food. She'll just make that low growl & we will usually give her back her food. Aren't we good sistas?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:16 pm, Blogger Par said...

hehehe......
Your still a good boy within...
so cute!

 
At 10:04 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

yes you are a notti notti fat fat pervert dog indeed. sigh! baby must have dump you to make you take such a drastic step.

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

BooBoo, you're such a notti notti boy. I hope you eat all your food now and not worry your hoomans

~ Girl girl

 
At 1:59 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang, good try my friend!

 
At 4:41 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

If only you had hung out a bit longer, you might have got treats instead of food. Not that it ever works here.

Simba xx

 
At 5:02 pm, Blogger Kien said...

oh .. u notti notti booboo.. nope.. there is nothing u can do to gain back the love and attention from the humans.. cause u are way tooo notti .. hmm.. mmmm...hmm...mmm... no way no way no way... hahahaha

Cheers
Rossi

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger Myeo said...

You are so notti..hehe. But we believe they love you all the same.

Love
Boy n Baby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home