Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, September 17, 2007

I got KICKED in the ass

I sleep on the human's bed on some nights. And I did the same last night.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling HUNGRY ...... and I stood at the edge of the bed, looking at my food bowl on the floor ..... I was contemplating whether to jump down to eat the food or wake Gal Gal up ....... and the next thing I know, Gal Gal the ELEPHANT, turn over and kick me out of the bed ....................................

I dont even have to contemplate anymore, I fall out of the bed and landed very near my food bowl ....... Oh ....... so "CONVENIENT" ..... and I just started out eating and eating ......

And by then, in about 15 seconds, Gal Gal realised what she had done and she jumped out of the bed to see how am I ....... she found me eating happily ..................

Hope she dont kick me out of bed tonight

13 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, Blogger Ume said...

oopsie! i hope GalGal doesnt kick u outta bed again! or else, she gotta make sure your food bowl is full with goodies!

 
At 1:57 am, Blogger PreciOus said...

Oh poor BooBoo, I feel bad laughing but I can't control myself *giggle*. I hope you're not hurt in any way.

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 7:53 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Tanner falls out of bed a lot, then I laugh.

 
At 8:55 am, Blogger Jay said...

Hi Boo,

Maybe if you got kicked off today.. there will be food too?

Hope it did not hurt much!

~Jay

 
At 11:58 am, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa haa poor BooBoo. I hope your food dish have yummy food tonite in case you get kicked down from bed again

~ Girl girl

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Wow, this is a good one. U can save all your energy climbing down the bed...you know, a old shorty man need lotsa energy to get down from bed. WAKaaakkaka...Oppsss....

 
At 5:33 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Oh well it helped you make your mind up. You get to have food in the bedroom?

Simba x

 
At 6:34 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ouch! Hope it was a very bad landing...Well, atleast Gal Gal go you down for ya, hehe! Hope you enjoyed your midnite meal.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:13 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Boo Boo..
I understand your pain, my friend.. I have also been kicked out of bed a couple of times.. *sigh*. (At least you had food... all I had was a rude shock!!)

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Myeo said...

Poor BooBoo..We hope your bum bum didnt hurt.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe. or maybe you got ELEPHANT ass too big a target easy to kick :p hehehee

don't sit on me!

love..
chiyo

 
At 1:15 pm, Blogger Bella said...

hee hee sounds like it's a pretty good arrangement - when you want to get down to have a midnight snack GalGal give you a helping 'foot' :)
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 4:09 am, Blogger Juno said...

Boo Boo, maybe it's time for you to kick GalGal out from hoooman bed! ;)
My pawrents and I couldn't stop giggling and we're still... lol..

Momo xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home