Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Monday, September 10, 2007

Lunar 7th month - Ghost Festival

Today is the last day of the Lunar 7th month - THE GHOST FESTIVAL

Legend has it that the ghost / spirit of the deceased will come to visit the living. ..... ***hair standing**** so eerie .....

And sometimes, the naught ghost / spirit will disturb the living ....... You may find your food bowl moving by itself, you may find your water bowl moved to a new location ....... you may even find yourself looking funny in your photo .....

And guess what I found? I ..... I ..... I ..... I ...... I ....... I dont look like myself !!! ***GASPPP****


But ........ I am not scared of no ghost !!!!!! Who do you Call ?

GHOST BUSTERS - BOO BOO !!

8 Comments:

At 11:29 am, Blogger Scruffy said...

Boo Boo

Thank doG I sleep with my parents at night. Otherwise I would be terrified of the you know what.

The Mighty Scruff

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog this is pretty scary, I might have to hide in the bathroom for a while!

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly crap! The ghost possessed you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:33 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Those photos looks like those photos in 'The Ring' movie. So scawy!

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh booboo don't scare all the little kids away. hehehe how are you going to bust the ghosts?

love..
chiyo

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You must have been notti for the *you know what* for playing tricks on you


~ Girl girl

 
At 4:26 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm scared now.

Simba xx

 
At 5:20 pm, Blogger Kien said...

Ghosts Buster!!.. i can be a ghosts buster, before i even enter a house with ghost, those ghost already scare of me hearing me bark out loud!.. hahahah..

Cheers
Rossi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home