Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

DONT MESS WITH ME !!!!!!

I used to have my own personal rattan bed ..... YES !!! You read correctly : USED TO !!!

I used to be able to do somersault in my bed

Until Boy Boy the CKCS who decides to SHARE my bed ....... Being the kind hearted gentleman, I thought why not ? I didnt actually mind even though its a bit more squeezy.

However, I didnt know that there is actually a conspiracy between Boy Boy and Girl Girl the CKCS to take over my bed.

And even Bond wants my bed as well !!!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

I cant let them take MY BED !!! I WANT my bed back !!!

This is LOANSHARK BOO BOO !!! Give me Back my Bed ..... or elseeeeeeeeeeeeee ........

Wait ...... for those who are not familiar with the term "loansharks", they are people who lend money illegally to individuals at HIGH INTEREST RATES and if you do not repay the money, they are known to write your name BIG BIG in your neighbourhood, so that they can embarrassed you. Like this :

"Boo the Casanova!
Owe $$$ Pay $$$
Boo's Address : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Boo's Telephone number : 012 1234567890


And you can rest assured that with this you will be famous overnight in your neighbourhood.

If the above dont work, they will padlocked your gate so that you cant get out of the house. And if this still dont work, they will splash paint on your doors and walls. In short, they will do all kinds of funny things, TILL YOU PAY !!!

This is how a "loanshark" looks like, so doggies and GG, dont ever offend them !!! Give way to them if you ever see them !!!
Oh yes ! Back to my rattan bed !!!! Yes !!! I must do something to get this back !!!

LISTEN UP BOND, BOY BOY AND GIRL GIRL THE CKCS !!!

Give me back my bed !!!! or else, you are gonna get it from me !!! BOO BOO the LOANSHARK !!!

(photo courtesy of my biggest fan : Tommy)

12 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Blogger Myeo said...

If i were them, i will return that bed. You look so 'garang'.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

**Whispering to Boy Boy, Girl Girl and Bond - WELL DONE.. good job giys!! **

*ahem* looking warily at Boo Boo.. Ermmm maybe you can ask Gal Gal for a new bed?

 
At 12:43 pm, Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh poor thing...

ur bed had been invaded...

i hope u can lodge a report to claim ur asset back ASAP

 
At 4:01 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Does Boo really owe all that money? Are you going to send the boys round? Can I watch?

Simba xx

 
At 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. what a mess! how did one bed cause such a racket? hee hee hee that means the bed must be super comfortable! i want it too!

but but but... if that means booboo doesn't get his 18hours of sleep a day he'll be cranky. and who knows what he'll unleash on all of us :p a killer kiss maybe

love..
chiyo

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Par said...

That is one special bed.....even Pearly might want to try sleeping on it... :P

 
At 3:18 am, Blogger Juno said...

BooBoo!! Thank you for your good laughs! :D

BoyBoy, GirlGirl and Bond.. you guys did a good job! :)

Now.. I would love to try your bed, BooBoo!
Momo xoxo

 
At 3:48 am, Blogger Joe Stains said...

that must be one pawesome bed if they all want to be in it? does it massage or heat up or something??

 
At 9:43 am, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

err... why ah, must use my name ah? BOO BOO sounds better right?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger PreciOus said...

Hi Boo Boo,

is there any special smell in your bed that makes them want it so badly? Hee.

Snuggle,
Precious

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ahahaha! Bond in your small ratan bed? Can fit meh??? Hehehehe...I hope they will be scared of you now & will leave it alone.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger Kien said...

hahahh.. Boo boo.. i think am not scare of u.. cause ur look will only make me laugh.. hahhahaha.. ok ok.. mayb Boo the casanova will scare of u.. hahahhaa.. but u are so funny..

ok ok, serious.. Bond, girl girl, boy boy.. PLEASE RETURN THE BED TO BOO BOO AT ONCE..

Cheers
Rossi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home