Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Friday, October 05, 2007

Good Bye Herbie

Herbie has gone over the rainbow bridge :(

Herbie is one of the main reason which started me blogging. I always like Herbie's blog, he is such a fun dog ! And I remember his love for food.

I am glad that Herbie is no longer suffering, no longer in pain.

You will always be remembered Herbie.

5 Comments:

At 12:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god. i am in total shock to hear about this. this is devastating news. i hope herbie's family will stay strong with the support of DWB.

love..
chiyo

 
At 3:34 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I just visited his blog. I heard about the news & I'm sooo very sad today! He was only 7 & he just left us all too early. I know he's doing better in heaven now.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So sad, we all feel for Herbies family.

Simba x

 
At 4:23 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I bet he is eating 24 hours a day over the rainbow bridge

 
At 1:56 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

*sigh*...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home