Puggy's World

I am a pug who loves FOOD, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD and more FOOD :) Nothing gets me more excited than FOOD, when I am not eating, you will find me resting ....

Thursday, September 06, 2007

KITTY IS MISSING !!!!! HELP !!!!!

Oh no ! I am so worried for my 3-legged cat !!

I had been searching high and low for Kitty for the past 3 weeks, and KITTY IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND !!!

WHO TOOK MY KITTY !!!! I hope its not the EVIL HANDS!

And something is very funny, Kitty has a friend who always stay with him, they are always seen together, now even Kitty's friend is missing !!!!!!

I am so worried for them. I hope all is well with the both of them! Can you doggies and GG help me to pray for them?

If anyone of you have seen Kitty, please also let me know ok? Its not difficult to identify Kitty, his front left leg is missing and is black and white in color ....

I WANT MY KITTY BACK !!!!

12 Comments:

At 12:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no! maybe the eloped! maybe kitty's friend's mom wouldn't let the two of them be together, you know, with kitty's missing leg and all. hope the two of them are ok

love..
chiyo

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Bella said...

BooBoo,
This doesn't sound good, we hope you find Kitty really soon and are sending a message to Kitty to go home!!!
Let me know how it goes.
Wuffs
Bella

 
At 12:56 pm, Blogger Ume said...

oh no! i hope nothing bad has happened to Kitty n his fren.
i'm keeping my paw-paws crossed for them.

 
At 1:50 pm, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

booboo, maybe some good samaritan sent them to the shelter. that would be a good news, isn't it? how long have they been missing?

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh noooo.. Kitty still hasn't come back?? I hope nothing's bad happened.. =(

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Why would you want it back?? Its none to join the evil cat army and take over the world and destroy all us doggies. Or its just having a little wonder and will come back when its hungry.

Simba xx

 
At 4:54 pm, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh no! Maybe they didn't get caught or thrown away somewhere else maybe someone in your apartment decided to adopt them. But we don't know...Hope they are in good hands.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:23 am, Blogger Myeo said...

Hopefully they went for a short holiday and will be back soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

AH!! Where did your kitty go? I hope it comes back soon.
I'll keep my paws cross for it and it's friend


~ Girl girl

 
At 2:36 am, Blogger Juno said...

oh no, BooBoo... Two missing together? -doesn't sound good.
All I can do is crossing my paws for you and your friends.

Momo xoxo

 
At 7:43 am, Blogger Par said...

Awwwww...
What happen to the kitty...
I hope the kitty shows up!

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Ben & Darling said...

You seem like you really like that kitty huh?? My milky has the same color & patches like that kitty but with 4 legs, do u want her??

No worries BOoBOo, Im sure the kitty is at a good home now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home